Now, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Customer Success Specialist to join our rapidly growing global team, in our Bucharest office. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will maintain, manage, and develop the company’s relationship with key clients and partners, from multiple industries at a global level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and developing our most strategic global clients’ portfolios.
- Determining best practices and reporting campaign performance per clients’ priorities. Initiate and optimize strategies and KPIs.
- Contacting and handling relations with new and existing clients and partners, including c-level executives, through the onboarding process and ongoing.
- Developing and building in-depth partnerships, and maintaining strong relationships with clients by delivering excellent client service.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics and preparing reports on account status.
- Continually test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnerships as part of a continued effort to evolve and improve our product offering.
- Optimize deal performance by recommending and enacting adjustments to internal teams and management.
- Fluency in English
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or communications
- Experience using Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Customer-centric mindset, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to build productive relationships with internal teams and client stakeholders
- Ownership mentality and proactive approach to work
- Track record of reaching your KPIs or exceeding them
- Resilience, ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs, and drive results
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry.
- Experience with direct sales for B2B customers engaged in cross-border trade.
- Experience in the IT software industry.
- Experience in working and collaborating with global teams to get things done.